Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kennywood

Mark on the Carousel
Makenna on the "Dumbo" ride


Mark on the Little Whip

Makenna on the Little Whip

Mark, Madison, and Makenna


Tickets to Kennywood - $24/person

Cheese fries from the Potato Patch - $14

My mom's scared to death look on the LITTLE Rollercoaster -

PRICELESS.


Tyler was SO Cute!


My dad and kids on the Log Jammer


I went out to Pennsylvania last week to visit my parents and my sister before Bethany and the kids head back to Serbia. We decided to take them to Kennywood for a day of fun. They had an absolute blast and were exhausted at the end of the day. My mom and dad were troopers and went on all the rides with Mark, Madison, Makenna, and Tyler. Bethany and I hung out and watched all the fun. The best part of the day was my mom and Makenna on the Little Phantom Rollercoaster. My mom's face says it all, and she will kill me for posting it :) but I know that if I'm ever having a bad day, all I have to do is look at the picture and it puts the biggest smile on my face, so for that, "Thanks Mom!" This was just one of our many fun filled days out in PA!



No comments: