Friday, September 4, 2009

VACATION DAY 2 (Doctor's Visits)

Our second day of vacation was spent by both Matt and I going to the doctor's office. Matt has been training for the Chicago Marathon and has recently had some pain in his foot. He called an Orthopedic in our area who did an X-Ray and an MRI. The results came back Tuesday and it was a torn tendon and contusion in his foot. He has to take 3 weeks off of running and only do short runs until the Marathon. It will be a tough race, but he is determined to run.
I however, for those of you that don't know, was in a car accident Saturday afternoon. I was rearended on my way home from my soccer game in Munster. I have some bad whiplash and have to get some physical therapy starting next week. My neck and upper back are still sore and I am getting by with some Motrin 600mg.
We spent the rest of the day packing and then did take the kids minature golfing for a little bit. They had a good time. Makenna would take the ball and put it right up to the hole and hit it in. Then she would ask how many she got, where I would reply, "Two, Good Job!" She was always happy with that. Mark actually got 2 Hole In One's! We couldn't believe it, but he was so proud!

No comments: