Monday, August 3, 2009

Natural Gymnast

Mark has been doing some crazy stuff lately. He just started doing cartwheels and round-offs one day and I have no idea where he could've learned it. He does really good forward rolls too, but we are still working on the backwards roll. (Only b/c he said he really wants to do it and asked me how...I did not offer the information willingly). But the day I told Matt that he had started this, I told Mark, show Daddy your cartwheel, and when he went to do it, he did a front handspring! Matt was like, what was that! And I said, I have no idea...he's never done that before! Luckily he has gone back to the actual cartwheels and not the front handspring! Sometimes I just look at him and think how natuarally athletic he is. His favorite sport right now is still baseball and then tennis, but he will start soccer again next weekend so we'll see how he does.

No comments: