Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mark's First Soccer Game



Here are some videos of Mark playing his first soccer game yesterday. He did do better than last year, but still not great yet. That's okay though, it was only the first game. I'm sure each week will get better. He did well when the ball came to him, but he didn't really like getting into the crowd to try and get the ball. I think he did pretty good for it being about 91 degrees outside. Makenna on the other hand...not so much. You can hear her whining and crying throughout the 2nd two videos. She was a nightmare. I thought his game started at 12:30 and that I could still get her home a little after 1 for her nap, which would have been fine...well...no one told me that they practice for almost a half hour before the game, so they didn't even start the game until almost 1 O'clock. She was a mess. Mark had fun though and that's all that matters. He says he really likes it so we will see how the rest of the season goes!

No comments: