Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Painting Pumpkins

So proud of his pumpkin

Really concentrating


Putting the cap back on



Painting her pumpkin
Coloring the book and himself

Yesterday I let Mark and Makenna paint their pumpkins. Makenna wanted the markers instead of paint which was fine with me. She colored her pumpkin a couple of times, but the main thing she wanted to do was put the cap back on the marker. I think that is what she enjoyed the most. Mark of course had a good time painting and wanted the blue first, because that is "his favorite color." I love how when he is really concentrating on something he sticks his tongue out. He was really proud of it when he was done.
Later on, I let him color with markers in a coloring book. When I looked at him I saw Marker on his face and hand. I thought it just rubbed off from the coloring book, but then I heard Matt telling him to stop, and when I looked again, he had the black marker and was coloring on his hand. He said that, "He wanted to look like Mommy and Daddy did the other day." Can you believe that!!!! It was hilarious!

No comments: