Friday, October 24, 2008

Hot Tubbing it in October



We Finally got our hot tub fixed! Mark has been asking about it everyday and it is finally working again. So Mark has had a bad cold this week and even had a fever on Wednesday and couldn't go to soccer practice or school. Matthew told him he could go in the hot tub though, but I quickly put a stop to that. So Thursday he was feeling better so Matthew told him he could get in. Matt, Mark, and Makenna proceeded to play, jump, splash around and just have a great time. Makenna loved the bubbles the best. So Mark got out of the hot tub and his eyes were red. I just assumed that it was from the hot tub and didn't think much of it. I called my friend Jill to find out about Pink Eye just in case, but she assured me that pink eye has goupy stuff that comes out of your eye and clearly Mark didn't have that. So what do you know, he wakes up this morning, and a whole bunch of goup in his eye. I called the doctor and they thought it might be pink eye, but I wasn't allowed to bring him in. They prescribed him some eye drops and even after we put them in his eyes a couple times today, the red had almost completely gone away. I don't know if it was or wasn't but better safe than sorry!

Here is a video of Makenna jumping in to Matthew. If you listen closely the second time she jumps you can hear her count to three! She's getting so big!

No comments: