Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fashion Statement



Sorry, I haven't posted in almost a week. This week has been horrible. Makenna got a viral infection called Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. She has sores (blisters) on her hands, all of her toes, and on her tongue, and i'm guessing her throat. She got this Tuesday and still has it. They say it can last 7 - 10 days. She has been mostly screaming crying and saying, "Ouch" and pointing to her mouth. It's the saddest thing. I have just been trying to cuddle with her and make her feel better, but then she gets angry that it hurts and purposely starts hitting me or anything around her just to try to get yelled at so she can cry more. So needless to say, that is why I haven't posted in a week!
On a funnier note, these pictures were taken last week when Makenna woke up from her nap. I went in to get her and couldn't believe my eyes. She had pulled her shirt over her head. It was hilarious. I guess she didn't want to wear her shirt anymore...that or she was trying a new fashion statement!

No comments: