Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun at Miss Jill's

The 4 Amigos (Jill did not pose them, they were just like this!)
Brothers and Sisters
Don't worry, the blue tiara meant he was a Prince.
He did the Cars puzzle all by himself!
Makenna loving the blocks!
When I was in the hospital last week my good friend Jill, who I work with and lives in my neighborhood, took care of Mark and Makenna for me while Craig and Judy were at work. She has no idea just how much Matthew and I greatly appreciated this. I hated for her to have to take care of two 3 yr olds and two babies, but she did a great job. I'm sure she was exhausted at the end of the day. Mark and Adison play great together and I guess Makenna was all about Caden. Hopefully I won't have to dump the kids on her anytime soon as I am hoping to stay out of the hospital as much as possible!

No comments: