Monday, September 15, 2008

The Flood of NW Indiana




Well, as most of you have had as well, we were hit by Ike and got a ton of rain dumped on us over this past weekend. Now, instead of a retention grassy area, we have a retention pond in the backyard. Matthew told Mark he would take him out there, but when Makenna saw them, she insisted on going as well. Mark found a rock, then Matthew found an even bigger one, which he was very proud of. It was all going great until Matthew slipped on some mud and decided Makenna could hit the ground, but Mark couldn't fall into the pond. I have to tell you, this was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I couldn't stop laughing and everytime I watch this video I bust out laughing again. No, it's not funny that Makenna fell, but it is hilarious that Matthew did!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouch! Poor girlie, but laughing at matthew:) HAHAHA