Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mark 3 year old Check Up






I recently got Mark's Birthday Pictures back and he had his 3 year old doctor check up today. He came in weighing a whopping 31 lbs (55th %) and was 38 inches tall (65th %). Everyone at the Dr. Office remembered him from the last time we were in apparently because the Nurse asked him if he was still playing his guitar and if he had any new songs to sing to them. He wouldn't do it though. Of course he wasn't good for the doctor and wanted to be bad almost the entire time we were there. He wouldn't show the doctor how smart he is by telling him all that he knows and really was just tormenting Makenna the whole time as per usual. He did tell the Dr. he was all ready to start his Soccer Season which I got him signed up for yesterday. He starts Sat. Sept. 6th and I don't think it can come soon enough. He is pumped. I will try to get some new pictures up as soon as I find my camera! It is M-I-A. I took some really cute pictures this past weekend too and of course the kids have done Super cute stuff all week, and nothing to show for it. I'm gonna lose my mind soon!

No comments: