Friday, July 18, 2008

Kiss and Make-Up

The "Ha, Ha, Ha-I got it first"
Right after the Hit from Makenna
Trying to compromise
The fun "kiss and make-up"
"The Real Kiss and Make-up"

Matthew was mowing and asked if I could move the little kids chair out of the yard. (Backround: this is technically Mark's chair, but Makenna LOVES to sit in it). So as soon as I put the chair on the deck Mark ran over jumped down to sit in the chair and said, "Ha! Ha! Ha! I got to it first!" Makenna didn't know what to do with herself. So first she hit him on the head! She then tried to sit down with him and I let her sit on his lap, but that didn't last long. She was NOT happy. So I told them to be sweet to each other, and in Makenna's world the word Sweet means Kiss. So she leaned over to kiss him. It was so adorable! I still don't think she forgave him, but for the moment it was cute.

No comments: