Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

Our Tree Christmas Morning
Waiting at the top of the stairs

With her gift from Santa, a Rapunzel Doll


Mark's Santa Gift...A Halo Remote Control Tank!



Pretty Pretty Princess



Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. I have been working more hours and with still recovering with my leg, I am just exhausted by the end of the day. I have been asleep by 8:30-9 every night. I can't stay awake for anything. So I apologize for the long delay. I will try to keep up better.


With that said, We did have a nice Christmas, however, Makenna woke up with a cold and it proceeded to get worse throughout the week turning into a double ear infection the day before New Years. It was rough for a while, but she has hung in and made the best of it.

Here is the video of the kids coming down on Christmas morning. You can see that Santa was gluten free this year and on a diet and Santa's helper stayed out that night and forget to eat his midnight snack, so Santa's helper ate the cookies later and told Mark and Makenna they must have looked at the plate wrong, because the cookies were eaten and they said, Oh yeah, you're right. :) Whew...that was a close one.



No comments: