Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in PA

Mark with his new Laptop!
Makenna with her new Laptop!

Tyler Loved his new Leaf Blower!

Bethany & Doug got this AWESOME gift for Matt in Serbia. It says Johnson. We Love it!

Ryan with the hat and cooler we got him...filled with beer!


Matthew and I couldn't resist buying this Steelers shirt for my dad!


I missed my family so much after seeing them at Thanksgiving that we decided to make a short trip in for a small Christmas celebration. I never see my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins from Eastern Pennsylvania, so it was nice to spend some time with them too. Mark and Makenna loved seeing Madison and Tyler again, but were happy to see Bryce too. Mark loved playing Wii with Bryce and Jenn as well as playing with Tyler. He is just so cute with Tyler. He tried to play cars with him, and this morning he asked Tyler if he wanted to build blocks with him, so Tyler and Mark sat down and they built block towers. It was so sweet. Makenna loves on him too, giving him hugs and kisses, but she was also all about Grandpa H and Uncle Ryan. Everytime once in a while, she would just go over and hug my brother. She sure is Uncle Ryan's Girl. It was just a great visit!

No comments: