Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Soccer Medals

Mark so proud with his medal
Makenna so happy with her medal


Well, Mark and Makenna will have their final game of the season this Saturday, however, neither Matthew, nor I will be able to see it. I was lucky enough to be able to make it to last Saturday's game and for some reason they were given their Medals then, which I was really happy about. They both had great seasons and improved tremendously. I apologize, but since last Saturday's game was the last one I was going to see, I didn't even bring my camera, I sat back and enjoyed just watching the games. It was actually pretty nice. So I took these two pictures on my phone so I could share their happiness with everyone. They loved playing so much we may sign them up for indoor this winter...so stay tuned...there could be more soccer coming sooner rather than later!

No comments: