Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Makenna's 1st Day of School

All Ready to Go!
So Sweet

It was so windy out today... her hair kept blowing everywhere!

Isn't she just Gorgeous?!?!



Makenna had her 1st day of Pre-K today! I can hardly believe how fast she is growing up! She did great and loves school. She is going to the preschool that I sent Mark to last year. She has a couple of the little sisters in her class of kids that were in Mark's class last year, so she does know at least 2 girls so far, and she said she played with them today. She was all excited to decorate her bucket (which is what they use instead of a bookbag) so after school I took her to Michaels so she could pick out a couple of things. She let Mark help her tonight (which I was amazed at) and they had a great time. She has been such a great kid lately and we have had the best time together. (I think it's because Mark is at school and she likes having me all to herself!) But anyway, she had a Great Day Today. :)

No comments: