Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crazy Hair Day

Her not crazy enough hair
I put a ton of clips in her hair after twisting and tying it, still not good enough!

So Cute!

Green Mohawk Guy

Now she's happy!

She loves her new green crazy hair!


They look like characters from a Dr. Seuss book!


This week Mark and Makenna have been going to Vacation Bible School at our Church. Well, they absolutely love it, however, I am not too excited about the hours this year. It is Mon-Fri from 5:30-8:30pm. We also get there at 5 pm for dinner. So we leave the house at 4:45pm and we get home at 8:45pm, and by the time they get to bed it's at least 9. It has made for a SUPER long week. Makenna has been really crabby even during the day and is crying every night when we get home. Anyway, each day has a theme and today was Crazy Hair Day. I spent a half hour doing Makenna's hair and afterwards she said, it's not crazy enough, so I had to do it over. Leave it to Makenna. Mark wanted a Mohawk (or as he called it a Mohog). :) I went and picked them up at 8pm tonight so I could get them home and showered and to bed, still by 9. I am looking forward to this weekend, although being 4th of July weekend we may not get back on schedule right away. Enjoy my crazy kids hair!

No comments: