Thursday, February 10, 2011

Steelers Fan






I took these pictures of Makenna the other day and even though the Steelers lost, I just thought they were the cutest pictures ever. When the light hits Makenna's eyes just right, her eyes are so blue that she is just so beautiful. I made the mistake of telling her how beautiful she was when I was taking the pictures and she started posing for more pictures. She is such a Ham. She just eats that stuff up. I also told her I wanted to take her picture and she said, "Okay, let's go downstairs in front of the fireplace." I said, no, it's okay, just stand right here in your room, and she said, no mom, we take pictures downstairs in front of the fireplace. I think I have officially scarred my children! But they are some pretty good pictures!

No comments: