Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ballet Class




I was at work on Monday and saw that there was a ballet class starting today for kids ages 4-7. Because Jill is in charge of programs she said it was no problem that I could put Makenna in the class seeing as how she will be 4 in a few months. She was so excited when I told her about it on Monday and she couldn't wait for today. She looked so beautiful in her little tutu. We're not allowed to take any pictures or video at work so I tried my best to get some at home. She actually did really well in class, but as soon as we got home and I asked her to show me what she learned she did some crazy stuff of course. Oh well, that's Makenna for you. At least she did well in class and listened to Miss Elizabeth. That's all that really matters anyway.

No comments: