Friday, July 30, 2010

Police Woman Makenna

I think she looks more like a "Charlie's Angel" here!
Getting ready to go make her arrest

Calling the Police

Makenna still says that she wants to be a police girl when she grows up. She has been on this police kick for quite some time now. So when I was at Target a couple weeks ago and saw the police dress up stuff in their dollar section I couldn't resist. She loves putting her police hat on and going to arrest people. This particular day they rode down to our neighbor Gary's house and she had rode her 4-Runner through the neighbors yard so he told her that he would have to call the police on her. She quickly turned around and headed home. Next thing I knew she was riding back with her police hat and her phone. I said Makenna what are you doing? She said, "I'm calling the police on Gary." So she rode back to his house and opened her phone and told the police to come get Gary. She just cracks me up sometimes. =)

No comments: