Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scooter Time

Mark attempting to ride his scooter
Makenna riding her scooter
Moving right along


As soon as the weather started to get a little better Mark and Makenna asked to go outside for a walk, then Mark wanted to ride his bike and Makenna pushed her baby dolls around in her double jogging stroller (and she did jog most of the way!), and of course they wanted to ride their new scooters that Grandma and Grandpa J got them for Christmas. Makenna was great on hers the whole time. As soon as I got the camera out she kept telling me I was in her way, which distracted her I think b/c then she kept falling. Mark is having a hard time with his right now, but I'm sure will get the hang of it in no time. Here are some pictures and video of the eventful Saturday that we had.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, your father and I were just commenting on how much Makenna is her mother's daughter in behavior. We loved how she refuted your comment about how you weren't in her way!! Love the video.

Bethany said...

I'm still laughing! I think she would have done better if her mother would have just stayed out of her way!! ;)