Monday, March 1, 2010

No Questions Please!



Here are some pictures of Mark and Makenna on Valentine's Day a couple weeks ago. I know I haven't posted in a while, and I apologize again. Things have been crazy again and I just went to the doctor today b/c I have had a fever since yesterday and found out that I have a double ear infection. I have to be off of work the next few days. It will be good to hopefully get some rest. Here is a story from yesterday in the car:
Mark's headphones didn't work so he asked Makenna if she wanted to trade. She of course traded with him and when she figured out that they didn't work she told Mark that she wanted hers back. He replied with, "Makenna, No Questions Please." Then put his headphones back on. I said, who do you think you are, Tiger Woods?!?! He wouldn't respond to her so we put a new battery in the other headphones and all was well again. It was just too funny!

No comments: