Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Handsome Little Valentine


Matt's dad got Mark this outfit and of course Mark loved it. Anything with a tie is right up his alley. He loves to dress up. He always asks if it is Sunday yet so he can get dressed up and go to Sunday School. He always says, "I'm so handsome."
Another story about Mark from the other day:
Mark has been going around calling people Pineapple and just constantly using that word. I kept asking him where he heard it and he would say, "I don't know." I told Matthew the only place I know that he would have heard it would be Sponge Bob, but he isn't allowed to watch that show. So I asked him again the other day, "Where did you hear that from?" He said, "SpongeBob." And I said, "But you're not allowed to watch SpongeBob, where were you when you saw it?" He replied, "Tiny Tim's." (Mark and Makenna's daycare center) So I said, "Why didn't you tell them that you're not allowed to watch it." To which he simply stated, "Oh, no, I couldn't. We're not allowed to talk during movie time Mom."
Yes, only my son would find the loop hole. =)

No comments: