Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Tree Posing

Makenna in front of our tree
Cracking up b/c she called me a "Turkey"

This is her over the shoulder pose
She wanted one in front of her tree too

I asked Makenna yesterday if I could take her picture b/c she looked so pretty and she said, "Sure!" So I told her to stand in front of the tree and she did all these poses and then running over to the camera asking to see it. Do you think I take her picture ever or what??? Then she insisted on going upstairs to take one in front of her tree. And if you notice the blinds are open so you can see out the window b/c when I tried to put the blind down she said, "No, then you won't be able to see the snow outside." OKAY. Wow, she really knows what she wants.
So, here is the story of how she got into that outfit:
I picked out the shirt and this is how the rest went:
Makenna: No, I don't want that shirt, I want the green one with the Christmas Tree
Me: But Makenna, this on is pink, your favorite color and see it has a pretty pink heart button at the top
Makenna: Fine, I'll wear that one with the button I guess.
Me: Okay, which pair of jeans do you want, the ones with the pink heart or the plain ones?
Makenna: I'm not wearing jeans, I'm wearing these pink sweatpants (pulls them out of her drawer)
Me: No, Makenna, those don't match, how about one of these nice pair of jeans?
Makenna: NO. Then I will wear these pink leggins.
Me: Just pick a pair of jeans Makenna.
Makenna: NO! I am wearing the PINK LEGGINS!
Me: Fine then you can wear a skirt over them so you won't be cold.
Makenna: NO!!! I"M NOT WEARING A SKIRT!!!
(Lots of fighting went on after that and rolling around on her floor getting her skirt on, but we made it through b/c I offered her the boots to wear. It was a LONG 5 Minutes!

No comments: