Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kemil Beach

Collecting Rocks to throw
Climbing the Rocks

Love that Smile!
Getting Ready to throw the rocks
Finally enjoying the Beach

Standing Tall Before Jumping off

Best Buddies


Jill and I took the kids to Kemil Beach in Beverly Shores, IN last Friday. They had a great time throwing rocks and digging in the sand. It took Makenna a while to warm up to it and let me put her down because there was a tractor there that was digging in the sand and dumping it onto the rocks that were near us. She just kept saying over and over again, "I'm Scared. I'm scared." I would reassure her that there was no reason to be scared of the tractors, but it still took her about 20 minutes. Just the complete Polar Opposite of Mark's love for tractors. Jill thought maybe it was because Mark has run her over so many times with his tractor....hmmm...I think she's on to something!

No comments: