Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I know...I know...

Check her out! She's got Trouble Written all over her!
Sweet Side

Too Cute Close Up
I love her Smile
She's definitely up to something here...

Check out those Baby Blues...She is just Beautiful!
Also, one of the only times I think she looks like a Harrison...
Maybe it's the dirt on her nose that looks like freckles!
I know...it has now been over a week since I have posted and I'm sorry Dad, Mom, Judy, Bethany, Aunt Cebra, and anyone else who checks in regularly. I took a lot of pictures on my Sony Camera this past weekend when I was in Indy for my college roommate Karrie's Bachlorette Party and I cannot for the life of me find the cord to take the pictures off of my camera. I will get some new things posted as soon as possible. I am working almost 50 hrs this week and 40 next so please be patient with me....

Here are some pictures of Makenna playing outside from a few weeks ago...Enjoy...

No comments: