Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve





Wow-Sorry it's been so long since I have updated this, but it was one hectic Christmas Season this year. We were blessed with spending time with good friends from out of town, family near by, and family miles away. We couldn't have asked for a better time. Which meant that I didn't have time for updating the blog, but I did have the time to take almost 1,000 pictures. It may take me a little while to get through all of them, and you may be looking at Xmas pictures and videos until Valentine's day, but just bare with me. I was very excited to get a new camera for Christmas from my parents so I have been trying to figure everything out on it as well. So here are pictures from Christmas Eve before we went to church at Craig and Judy's house. Enjoy!

No comments: