Monday, August 11, 2008

Niagara Falls (Canada - Day 2)






My mom and I took Mark and Makenna to Niagara Falls today. It was the first time I have ever seen it. On the way up to the Falls I told Mark we were going to see the Big Waterfall. He then asked if he could touch it. I said, "Oh, no, you can't touch it. That would be too dangerous." Well, that ended up being a HUGE mistake. We got there and were walking towards it and we started to get wet by the spray of the falls. Mark started to freak out by this and was so scared. We proceeded into the gift shop to get him a sweatshirt and hat so he could be "protected" by the spray of the waterfall. After that he loved it and had a great time. Makenna was all about it too. We went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and he was in awe seeing all of the guitars everywhere. Overall it was a great day. My sister came with Madison and my Grandma later this evening. It has been a wonderful trip so far!

No comments: