Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mark's 1st Day of Preschool!





Mark had his first day of Preschool today! He was very excited and ran right in the room. The teachers said he did very good. It was a shortened class today because they just wanted to get the kids acquainted for the first day. His least favorite part was probably all of the pictures I made him take! I did very good and didn't cry. I think it's because we were down the hall going over the student handbook and such so I didn't even leave the building while he was there. They even gave them t-shirts that say 1st Presbyterian Weekday Nursery School. He met Adison there and was very excited to go to school with her. This was the last time I get to take him because I start my new work schedule next week. =( I'm sure it's for the best though. Enjoy! I know, I took LOTS of pictures!!! (and of course by the time I tried to get one with him, he was done!)

No comments: