Sunday, March 2, 2008

Makenna 9 Months






Makenna turned 9 months old on Monday. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to update, but it has been a rough week. I spent every spare moment studying for my personal training certification and Makenna was sick with Roiolla (sp?). Since she was sick her chair pictures didn't turn out great, but I was able to get some other pictures of her later that day. She has changed so much this month. She is getting even more teeth (Her 8th one is on the way in!) and she is started to try to talk. She says HI sometimes and even is starting to wave. She answers to the name Makenna, but also to Princess. (Yes, I know something I said would NEVER happen!) She loves to play the shy game when she comes into contact with other people where she smiles at them and then buries her head into my shoulder. She is pulling herself up onto everything and walking along the furniture. She can let go of whatever she's holding onto and stand by herself for a little while too. She still loves to laugh at Mark, but also had a rough week with bumps and bruises. Mark has been trying to pick her up and play with her more and more so we have to keep a better watch on them now. Overall, she is doing great and we are loving every minute of it!

No comments: