Saturday, January 26, 2008

Makenna 8 Months!






I can hardly believe that Makenna turned 8 months old today! She is just getting so big so fast. She loves to stand up at things and is still trying so hard to crawl. She can get to whatever it is that she wants, but she's just not crawling the "right" way yet. She will do what I like to call the "scoot and reach." She will get on her hands and knees, start rocking back and forth, and then throw herself forward. She will then turn on her side and reach as far as she can with her right arm. If she still cannot reach the item wanted, she will repeat this process. She can however crawl really well backwards and in a circle. I also finally got a picture of all 4 teeth that she has right now. The front center one is still trying to make it all the way down, but we have a much happier girl now that has broken through.
We were out at dinner tonight and she was just talking and smiling at everyone who walked by. There were several different people who came up to us to tell us that she is just the cutest baby they have ever seen. I did however say thank you instead of "I know!" Anyway, she is just getting more of her personality everyday and I have decided as of now, she is like me with her stubborn side and determination, but also has Matthew's social butterfly side. This may be trouble...we shall have to wait and see!

No comments: