Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little Miss Stubborn

soaking wet from playing in the water
This is a classic Makenna face...


When I was unpacking some of the totes of clothes that my sister sent from Madison, I was thrilled when I saw this shirt. It says, NO! really big and then "Little Miss Stuborn" on the bottom. This shirt describes Makenna to a "T." She is definitely my little No-sayer and she is SUPER Stubborn. Yes, I am well aware that she gets this wonderful trait from me, but we still butt heads quite often. She was wearing this the other day and decided to play with the outside water (we don't have a hose hooked up to it right now) and her and the neighbor Ben were making mud pies. Yes, something else she gets from her cousin, Madison. :) When I told her to stop, she of course, said, "No."
Another wonderful Makenna story that happened recently was quite shocking. (They usually are. You wouldn't believe the things that she comes up with.) I think she was talking to my best friend, Jamie, and Jamie was saying that she wanted her baby to be a little girl, to which Makenna replied, "Well, don't expect that to happen, because dreams don't come true." I was shocked, and said, "Makenna! Why would you say that?" To which she responded, "Well, I wanted a baby sister, and you said that's not going to happen, so if my dreams can't come true, then no one else's can." I couldn't believe it. She is just too much sometimes.

No comments: