Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach Day

Me and Tyler
Mark Jumping Waves

Madison Jumping Waves

Makenna Jumping Waves

Mark pretending to surf

Madison waving from out in the Lake

Makenna waving from out in the Lake

We got a good picture of all 4! :) A Miracle!


We all went to the Beach the day after Mark's birthday. It is our annual tradition. We we lucky that the weather was absolutely perfect. Mark, Madison, and Makenna had a great time jumping waves, going out into the Lake with Grandma H, and playing in the sand. Tyler wasn't so sure of the sand so he hung out on the blanket with me. It was really hard for me to walk in the sand with my hurt quad/knee so I was happy to stay with Tyler. They all had a great time though. I love the Beach!






Videos of Mark and Makenna swimming in the Lake

No comments: