Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Tea

Before School


The Program

Us at our table

The bracelet Makenna made me


Makenna's handprint


Makenna and Jake

The plate she made

Makenna had her Mother's Tea today at her Preschool. I was very excited that I got someone to cover my shift in the morning so that I could go with her. She was all excited to get all dressed up. I was greeted by Makenna and walked to our table. There was a cookie for each of us that she made. Pink sprinkles for her and blue for mine. (Of course I couldn't eat it so she decided to eat both. :) Then we went into the Circle Room and they sang us a bunch of songs. I was in a good spot at first to see her and then they shifted and her back was to me most of the time. It was so cute. Then we went back into the classroom and they served us ice cream, then gave us a flower that they planted, and a plate that they made. It was so sweet. It was such a nice day spent with my girl!

In the Program, they had 4 questions that they asked each child, here are Makenna's answers.

Q 1: How old is your Mom?

A: 29

Q 2: What is your favorite thing your Mom makes you?

A: Oreos

Q 3: What is something nice that your mom does for you?

A: Brings me home something from the store

Q 4: What does your mom do when she's alone?

A: Cooks us dinner

Isn't that hilarious?!?!?!? #1: I LOVE that she wrote that I'm 29! and #2: I have never made oreos in my life and we rarely even have them in the house. It was too funny!

No comments: