Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Story Time

I was putting Makenna to bed tonight and she asked again for the 50th time why I have a dollhouse on her planter shelf in her room. She said, "Mom, I thought I told you I didn't want that up there anymore and that I wanted you to take it down." I said, "Makenna, let me tell you a little story..." and continued to tell her about how there was once a little girl named Ashlee who wanted a dollhouse for Christmas one year and came down the stairs and found her favorite color dollhouse and loved it so much...etc....and that one day I wanted my daughter to have it and love it like I did...etc...So after I was done talking she said, "Okay, Mom now I have to tell you a story" and she went on to tell me a story about a little girl who peed her pants and how her parents got so ferusterated (yes, I know I spelled it wrong, I was spelling how she said it...it was too funny)...with her and so they smashed her piggy bank and gave all the money to the neighbors. Be End." So I was laughing so hard that I had to go grab the camera. She decided to tell me a few other stories as well...so here they are:

No comments: