Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Leaving cookies for Santa
Putting a cookie out for Santa
Leaving carrots for Santa's Reindeer
Mark and Grandpa J

Makenna and Grandpa H

I call this the Calvin Klein pose...

Grandma and Grandpa J with Mark and Makenna

My parents came in town for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day this year. They wanted to see Mark and Makenna open their gifts this year from Santa. Before we headed out to Church Mark and Makenna put out the cookies for Santa as well as the carrots for the Reindeer. They had to count out the exact amount. Then after church we went over to Matt's parent's house for a little while. They had a great time before I had to get them home and to bed so Santa could come. After putting them to bed, Mark was out in no time, but Makenna heard my parents and I talking downstairs and was afraid Santa wouldn't come if we were still awake so she kept yelling, "Go to Sleep!" It was too funny.


No comments: