Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pack-N-Play

Makenna and Caden
Last week I watched Adison and Caden for Jill on Monday while she worked. I got out the Pack-n-play for Caden to sleep in Mark's room during nap time. I took it down the next day and put it away. Around Wednesday or Thursday Makenna woke up around 9 or 10 pm and had to go potty. As she was sitting there, and out of no where she says to me:
M: "Mom, what are we going to do with the pack-n-play now?"
A: "What do you mean Makenna? What do you want to do with the pack-n-play?"
M: "I think we should give it to Santa."
A: "Santa?"
M: "You know, Santa Clause, at the North Pole. It's cold up there."
A: "Why do you want to give the pack-n-play to Santa Clause?"
M: "So the Elves can use it."
I have no idea where that came from, but it was too funny having that conversation with her. She says the craziest things sometimes and it usually is while she's going potty!

No comments: