Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day=Shoveling Day

Mark - So happy to help
Makenna throwing snow off of her shovel
Mark still all smiles...
Makenna shoveling snow INTO the garage...Daddy would NOT be pleased!

Mark trying to handle the big snow on his shovel

Makenna still happy and helpful

When I told Mark and Makenna on Wednesday that we had to shovel the driveway in order to leave our house that day they were both all about it. They grabbed their snowsuits and headed for the door even before I could get my gear on. Well, these smiles lasted about 10 or 20 minutes. This was of course the day that school was canceled because of the high winds and blowing snow. Then when Makenna's gloves came off, it was definitely over. I put a movie on for them in the house and continued to shovel for 2 hours. I finally was able to get out and get to work, but it was for sure a hard morning!

No comments: