Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Preschool Mother's Tea

Mark's Handprint
Mark's picture was at my place setting

The plate he made me
He took this picture of me
Mark and I at our "Tea" together
Mark just being Mark

We had Mark's Mother's Tea on May 7th. He was so excited for me to come to Preschool with him and that he got to get all dressed up. When I walked in he showed me where we would be sitting and I had his picture with his handprint on the outside of the program. Since I couldn't eat my treats, he was more than happy to eat them for me. After that we went into their Circle Room and they put on a performance for all of us (videos to follow). It was very nice. The day finished by him giving me all of my presents...A plate that he colored for me ("It has all the colors on it...see Mom?") and a flower. It was very sweet. We had a great time together!




No comments: