Sunday, July 15, 2012

Family Beach Day

Madison, Makenna, Mark and Tyler
Me and the Weakland Boys
Having A Blast!

We went to the Beach when my parents and my sister were in town for Mark's Birthday weekend.  Doug was able to come for Mark's Birthday for the first time in a long time, so he went to the Beach with us.  Mark, Madison and Makenna had a blast playing with him in the water.  Doug's back had to be sore at the end of the day because they had him throwing and twirling them all around.  My sister, mom and I took turns with baby Jackson in the tent and he did so great.  Tyler was again very happy to play in the sand, but had a great time playing in the water this time too.  My mom and I each held one of his hands and would swing him into the water.  He was laughing and smiling ear to ear.  It was so cute.  All the kids had a great day and were absolutely exhausted when it was over.  What a fun day!

No comments: