Friday, November 12, 2010

Star Student

Mark has been doing so well at school. I have gotten 2 progress reports so far from Mark's teacher and they both rave about how well he is doing. She says that he gets along with everyone in his class (no surprise there about his social skills!), but also that he has been a good listener during circle time (which does surprise me) and that he knows everything that they have asked of him. He's getting a lot better with writing his letters and knows all of his numbers now too. He counted to (over) 100 when in the car with me and my mom the other day too! He also is doing much better with his coloring and the pictures he draws amaze me! I am so happy with his school, his teachers, and how well he is doing with all of it. I think this program was one of the best decisions we could have made for him, and I'm thankful everyday!

No comments: