Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Makenna 1st Day of School

Complaining the sun was in her eyes
Out in the backyard
Finally got a smile out of her

Was happy to stand by the pink flowers

Turning in her homework to Mrs. Walls

Mark posing for his picture...I have no idea where he got that pose!

Makenna had her very first day of school today! She started in 3-4 Pre-School at our church and she just loves it. Our morning didn't start out great because she didn't want her picture taken at all and then she threw a fit because I told her it was a shortened day today at school. She said, "I want a long day!" So then when we pulled up to the Church she asked again if it was a long day or a short day, and I just told her, longer than your last day at school. So she was okay with that. Hey, I wasn't lying. She has been so fiesty lately, so I hope that she doesn't act like that at school, but I am grateful that I know her teachers and told them to please let me know if she mouths off to them and we will have a little talk. But she loves going to school and was really excited to start. She turned in her homework, but then was upset that she had to give it away, so her teacher put a star sticker on it and then gave it back to her so she could take it home. Oh, what a day. Oh, and I didn't get any pictures of her with Mark on her first day b/c they both refused to take a picture together. Gotta love it.

No comments: