Sunday, August 1, 2010

Was that you God?

Makenna has been completely obessed with God and Heaven lately. She loves to ask about God and seems to bring it up at random times. Believe it or not one of the times she like to talk about it is when she's going to the bathroom. Don't ask because I have no idea why. But the other morning we were in the middle of watching a movie when the power went out. It was sunny outside not storming or anything but we just lost power. So Makenna looks at us with this concerned and panicked face and says, "Was that God?" I couldn't help but chuckle b/c I wasn't expecting that at all, but then said, "No, Makenna, that wasn't God that shut our power off." I think it will be good for her when she starts Sunday School in the fall, but I wish her teachers well because I already know she will be asking them a TON of questions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Makenna is probably wondering what she has to do to get on God's good side!