Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Rest of Christmas...

Makenna getting her Tinkerbell doll from Rob
Mark opening the scooter from Grandma and Grandpa J

Makenna and her My Little Pony Purse

Handsome Mark so cute in his new hat

I am sorry that it is January 6th and I am still posting Christmas stuff. I am to say the least, a little behind. I have been going to Physical Therapy for my shoulder and it has been kicking my butt and tiring me out completely. I need to work on setting aside some more blog time I know.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Mark and Makenna at Craig and Judys' later Christmas morning. They had a blast with all of their gifts and were so excited to each get a scooter. Mark's exact reply was, "Grandma, I can't believe you remembered! It's just what I wanted!" I was too classic.

No comments: