Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treating 101

We were getting ready to leave for Trick or Treating and I was making sure the kids knew what they were supposed to do and say when they walked up to someone's door. I was pretty sure that Mark and Madison were well aware, but wanted to make sure that Makenna knew the Halloween Trick or Treating Rules. I thought we'd have a little crash course on trick or treating 101. So as I was asking them what they say, Makenna apparently decided to show me. She dug right into the candy...OUR Candy! She started filling her pumpkin until I finally realized what she was doing. She simply did not want to put it back b/c at that point it was already in her basket! She is too funny sometimes...and Madison said it just right, "Makenna is so silly!"

No comments: